With every use of nederhoffshop.com, this Return Policy from Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. applicable when returning products.
Items can be returned in consultation with the customer service of nederhoffshop.com. You can do this within seven (7) days after receiving your order. ALWAYS contact our customer service before sending anything back. Click here to send an email to our customer service.
Orders that are returned without first consulting us & nbsp; will not be processed. These are returned immediately and you are responsible for any additional costs.
Note: Save the invoice and / or sticker that states the content; These serve as your guarantee! Items that you wish to return must also be returned undamaged and in the original packaging.
- Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. guarantees that the products intended for delivery / that have been delivered meet the standards and requirements that can reasonably be established at the time of delivery and for which they are intended for normal use in the Netherlands. The warranty mentioned in this article applies to products intended for use in the Netherlands. For use outside the Netherlands, the consumer is responsible for determining whether its use is appropriate in the place in question and whether they meet the applicable standards. Use outside the Netherlands is not covered by the warranty referred to in this article.
- The guarantee referred to in paragraph 1 applies for a period of six (6) months after delivery, unless the nature of the item supplied has been determined otherwise or if the parties have agreed otherwise. If the guarantee issued by Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. relates to a product or products produced by a third party, the warranty is limited to what is issued by the manufacturer of the product or products. After the warranty period has expired, all costs for repair or replacement, including administration, shipping and delivery, will be borne by the consumer.
- Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. offers the consumer a written guarantee certificate. In the absence of this certificate, the proof of purchase applies to a direct sale, and the invoice applies to a distance sale, as proof of the guarantee.
- If the products intended for delivery / delivery do not comply with the warranty as specified in paragraph 1, Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. to replace or repair within a reasonable time after receipt or, in cases where the return is & nbsp; not practicable, after written notice from the consumer about the defect. In the event of replacement, the consumer is implicitly transfer the product to be returned and ownership of the product concerned to Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V.
- Any form of warranty is void if a defect is caused by the consequence of or as a result of improper use or, if applicable, after use of the expiration date, incorrect product maintenance by the consumer, or by the consumer or third parties. modify or attempt to make a product or products without written permission from Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) BV, by applying other things that should not be attached to it or if the products are converted or adapted in a way that does not comply the prescribed method. Also, the consumer cannot make a warranty claim if the defect is caused by or the result of circumstances beyond the control of Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. falls, including weather conditions (for example, extreme rain or temperatures and the like)
- If the products supplied by Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. defective, the liability of Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. limited to the consumer to what is mentioned in this article.
- Without prejudice to the & nbsp; Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. mentioned above. cannot be held liable for damage caused by intent and / or gross negligence and / or culpable action or improper use by the consumer.
- These warranty conditions do not affect the rights of the consumer.